My kids enjoyed making these Christmas cookies yesterday. They were very easy and quick to make. I think they mostly love decorating with candy.
Wreath Christmas Cookies Recipe
All you need are the following three ingredients and some green food coloring.
Very easy to do. However, a little tip for coloring white chocolate is to add the food coloring before you melt the chocolate. When I have tried to color it afterward, it seizes the chocolate very easily.
- 1 pkg. Murray Sugar Free Shortbread cookies
- 1 bag mini M&Ms
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- green food coloring
- add white chocolate chips to a double broiler.
- drop in green food coloring before chocolate begins melting.
- slowly melt the white (green) chocolate chips.
- once melted, dip one shortbread cookie into the chocolate and cover completely.
- remove from chocolate using a fork, shaking slightly to remove excess chocolate.
- place on wax paper and let the kids decorate the wreaths with mini M&Ms, little white chocolate chips and anything else.
- let chocolate harden and eat!