These were so delicious. Perfect for the 4th of July or Memorial Day.
I love chocolate covered pretzels and these didn’t disappoint.
The kids loved making their own and decorating with sprinkles. Most of theirs had more sprinkle than chocolate, but they still ate them pretty quickly.
Patriotic Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Pretzels – mini size
- White chocolate candy melts (one bag wasn’t enough for 5 people)
- Patriotic sprinkles
- Melt the candy melts on half power in the microwave 3o seconds at a time to prevent scorching.
- Dip pretzel in melted chocolate.
- Use a fork to lift the pretzel and gently tap it against the side of a container to knock off excess chocolate.
- Sprinkle patriotic sprinkles on before chocolate hardens.
- Pop in your mouth and enjoy!