If you’re looking for a quick and easy treat to take to your Thanksgiving feast, I have a great one for you! This is seriously so simple, the kids can help you out!
All it takes is four ingredients:
I bought one bag of each. Though I’m going to buy more today because they are going to go fast. They are so good when all of the ingredients are put together.
I would buy:
- 2 bags Hershey Kisses (I used dark chocolate, but choose your favorite)
- 2 bags Nutter Butter Bites
- 1 bag Caramel Bits
- 1 bag Cookie Icing (brown if you can find it, otherwise white)
All I did was take one side of the Nutter Butter Bites and use it as the ‘cap’ of the acorn. One Hershey Kiss will stick onto the cap with the peanut butter.
I then put a tiny drop of cookie icing on the top of the cap and stuck half of a caramel bit to it. I tried using a whole caramel bit, but it looked funny, so I cut them in half instead.
Easy Thanksgiving Acorn Treats
- 2 bags Hershey Kisses
- 2 bags Kraft Caramel Bits
- 1 bag Nutter Butter Bites
- 1 pouch cookie icing
- attach one hershey kiss to one side of nutter butter bites using peanut butter already on cookie
- cut caramel bits in half
- squeeze a tiny drop of cookie icing on top of the nutter butter 'cap'
- attach one half caramel bit using icing
- pop in mouth and enjoy!
That’s it! Super easy and very tasty! My kind of treat-making. Little to no mess and no oven involved.