- 1. Yes to Blueberries Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
- 2. Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream
- 3. Olay Age Defying Night Cream
- 4. Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream
- 5. ROC Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
- 6. Aveeno Active Naturals Absolutely Ageless Restorative Night Cream
- 7. L’Oreal Paris Age Perfect Night Cream
- 8. Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream
- 9. The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion
- 10. Caudalie Reservatrol Lift Night Infusion Cream
- Final Thoughts
As a busy mom, most of your time and energy is devoted to your kids. Finding time to take care of yourself isn’t always at the top of your priority list.
Fortunately, taking care of your skin doesn’t require a lot of time. In fact, one of the easiest ways to keep your skin healthy is by using a night cream.
Do these products really work? Science says yes! But with so many options available, how do you know which one to choose?
Here’s my list of the 10 best night creams for your skin.
1. Yes to Blueberries Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
Yes to Blueberries is made with (you guessed it) blueberries, wild acacia, and lemon peel extract. All these naturally help to reduce wrinkles and smooth your skin.
The best part? Most drugstores sell it for under $10.
2. Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream
Made with clary sage, this lightweight cream is an ideal choice for dry skin.
The sage gives a pleasant, relaxing scent, while the natural ingredients help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
3. Olay Age Defying Night Cream
If you have sensitive skin, you’ll love Olay’s Age Defying formula.
Gentle on skin but powerful on wrinkles, this cream is great for tightening your skin and renewing dull, dry areas.
4. Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream
If you’re prone to breakouts, this dermatologist-recommended cream is the perfect solution!
Cerave will improve your skin’s elasticity while its non-greasy formula leaves your skin fresh and clear of acne.
5. ROC Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
Clinically proven to reduce wrinkles in 12 weeks, ROC gives you great results at a very reasonable price.
The main ingredient is retinol, a powerful vitamin-A derivative that works on wrinkles you already have.
6. Aveeno Active Naturals Absolutely Ageless Restorative Night Cream
Combination skin can be tricky, but this product works wonders without drying you out or making you oily.
Infused with powerful antioxidants and a blackberry complex, Absolutely Ageless promises improved elasticity and reduced wrinkles.
7. L’Oreal Paris Age Perfect Night Cream
If your skin is already showing signs of aging, this cream is the perfect choice for you.
Age Perfect uses soy seed proteins to firm sagging skin and reduce the appearance of sun spots.
8. Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream
Olay’s ultra-moisturizing formula penetrates 10 layers of skin!
This deep cell renewal will leave your skin looking plumper, smoother, and softer than ever before.
9. The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion
If you’re prone to acne but can’t handle harsh chemicals, this natural formula is the solution.
It contains terpinen-4-ol, an antibacterial agent that naturally kills zit-causing bacteria and helps control further oil production.
10. Caudalie Reservatrol Lift Night Infusion Cream
For the ultimate in pampering your skin, Caudalie uses an antioxidant found in red wine to smooth unwanted wrinkles.
Grapeseed oil, chamomile, and lavender also help to firm and calm your skin.
Whichever product you’re considering, read some unbiased reviews to make sure you’re spending your money wisely.
Another thing to remember: Be patient! Most creams take several weeks to start working, so keep at it and you’re sure to see results.
While you’re waiting for those wrinkles to fade, check out my Wellness page for more ways to take care of yourself and your family.